The Firm carries out processing of personal data.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data shall be the legitimate interest pursued by the Firm in pursuing the following purposes:
- canvassing and promotion;
- the management of the relationship with its clients and prospects;
- the organisation, registration and invitation to the Firm’s events.
- the execution of pre-contractual measures or the contract when it implements a processing operation with the purpose :
- the production, the management, the follow-up of its clients’ files;
- the recovery.
- the respect of legal and regulatory obligations when it implements a processing operation with the following purposes:
- the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing and the fight against corruption;
The Firm only keeps the data for the duration necessary for the operations for which they were collected and in compliance with the regulations in force.
In this respect, client data is retained for the duration of the contractual relationship plus 3 years for purposes of promotion and canvassing, without prejudice to retention obligations or limitation periods. As regards the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing, the data is retained 5 years after the end of the relationship with the Firm. In terms of accounting, they are kept for 10 years after the end of the accounting period.
Prospect data is kept for 3 years if no participation or registration to the firm’s events has taken place.
The data processed are intended for the use of the firm’s authorised persons and its service providers.
Under the conditions defined by the Data Protection Act and the European Data Protection Regulation, individuals have the right to access, rectify, query, limit, portability and erase data concerning them.
The data subjects of the processing operations implemented also have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to their particular situation, to the processing of personal data having as a legal basis the legitimate interest of the Firm, as well as the right to object to commercial prospecting.
They also have the right to define general and specific directives defining the manner in which they intend to exercise, after their death, the rights mentioned above by sending a mail to the Firm to the following address: 11 rue Théodule Ribot 750017 Paris France, accompanied by a copy of a signed identity document.
The persons concerned have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.